Re: [orca-list] say all not working with orca and at-spi2

Hi,
On Mi, Mai 25, 2011 at 06:41:49 -0400, Mike Gorse wrote:

I can't reproduce that (I've tried with Firefox 4.0 and oowriter and
oocalc from LibreOffice 3.3.  It might be useful to put something like
this into ~/.local/share/orca/orca-customizations.py and see if Orca
writes a traceback into debug.out.

import orca
orca.debug.debugLevel = orca.debug.LEVEL_ALL
orca.debug.debugFile = open('debug.out', 'w', 0)

hmm i see no trace back in the debug :-(.
My tests done in gedit and openoffice-writer showed the same result:
orca read one line stops and waits some times 30 Sec, read the next line
etc.
When I press ctrl in that time orca reads something and stops agin.

Ok I know another orca-user with same probelm :-(.

BTW.: which speech server and synth are you using?
Maybe it's a speech-dispatcher + orca issue?
I used speech-dispatcher and espeak for my tests.
Sorry gnomespeech doesn't talk in my current setup :-(.
BR.
Halim

--
Halim Sahin