Re: [orca-list] say all not working with orca and at-spi2

Hi Halim,

I can't reproduce that (I've tried with Firefox 4.0 and oowriter and oocalc from LibreOffice 3.3. It might be useful to put something like this into ~/.local/share/orca/orca-customizations.py and see if Orca writes a traceback into debug.out.

import orca
orca.debug.debugLevel = orca.debug.LEVEL_ALL
orca.debug.debugFile = open('debug.out', 'w', 0)

Thanks,
-Mike