Re: [orca-list] At-spi2 from git on archlinux

Hello,
I have added the gtk-doc package to the makedepends. Try now. Do the other at-spi2 packages need this?

Michael Whapples
On 01/-10/37 20:59, Steve Holmes wrote:
I cannot build at-spi2-core on my system.  It requires a program
called gtkdocize and I have no idea what package this program belongs
to.  In which case, we need to add another package to the
makedependencies for this package.