Re: [orca-list] Orca not accessing the message content area in thunderbird after viewing one message

I get the same problem as Michael pointed out.
I use orca 2.91.92 and thunderbird 3.1 (please some one tell me how to migrate to thunderbird 3.1.8 ). Further more, this unreadability also happens if I do a right click on a typo and correct the spelling.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.