Re: [orca-list] Libreoffice with Arch linux

Hello Christian,

"Christian" <christian08 runbox com> writes:

Well, I am still not able to find the programs for Libreoffice in
Arch, even though it is installed, at least not the shortcuts don't
appear under Office.  So my question is, what is the name for the word
processor and has any other Arch user experienced the same?  Many
thanks for any help,

I can't answer to the latter but the name of the word processor
executable is oowriter, as best I can remember.  I don't have it
installed right now so I can't be certain.

Best,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw gmail com