Re: [orca-list] Orca 3 and Firefox

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 09:10:43AM -0400, Mike Gorse wrote:
Hi Steve,

Have you updated at-spi2-core, at-spi2-atk, and pyatspi2?  All of
those modules have recent fixes.

No, I am using Arch Linux which usually keeps pretty current with all
packages.  If these are dev or git versions, then I will have to build
respective packages of all three of these.  I don't know the exact
versions of them right this moment and I need to head out to work in a
few moments.  I'l hold this message aside and see where these packages
stand on my box later this evening.