[orca-list] qt-at-spi on Arch Linux

Well, here I go experimenting again. I'm trying to build qt-at-spi on Arch Linux. I cloned master from the repository, installed the qt package and built qt-at-spy using
qmake
make
make install
I then went into the examples directory and built the calculator example.
qmake
make
and ran
export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1
./calculator
I also tried
QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 ./calculator
Both give the same results: lots and lots of output, including some errors while trying to contact the at-spi registry, and something about not being able to find the accessibility dbus. I should note here that I'm running GNOME3 using at-spi2 as I right this, so dbus and dbus at-spi are definitely running. I am including a file with the output from my attempt to run the calculator example as an attachment, as it's rather long. Did I miss something when I built qt-at-spi, is it currently in a broken state waiting for some git commit love or is the current version of at-spi2 incompatible with the current qt-at-spy, which would basically tie in with needing a little updating in git? Thanks for any help.
~Kyle