[orca-list] A traceback error message when some time I browsing links with up or down arrow keys

Hy Joanie,

Hopefuly this message doesn't presenting two time the list, I tryed sending this message early morning:
I think this traceback error message is detected prewious with Orca 3.0
development cicle, but unfortunately not fixed yet:
vvvvv PROCESS 0 'Down' (116) vvvvv
Object deemed to be useless: [image | ]
Object deemed to be useless: [image | ]
KEYEVENT: type=1
           id=65364
           hw_code=116
           modifiers=8192
           event_string=(Down)
           is_text=True
           timestamp=207612
           time=1305004717.067638
KEYBOARDEVENT: type=1
                 id=65364
                 hw_code=116
                 modifiers=0
                 event_string=(Down)
                 keyval_name=(Down)
                 is_text=True
                 timestamp=207612
                 time=1305004717.067991
orca.isModifierKey: returning: False
----------> QUEUEING 1 'Down' (116)
Object deemed to be useless: [image | ]
LOCUS OF FOCUS: app='Firefox' name=' orca-master-po-hu-518.po' role='link'
                 event=None

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/orca/input_event.py",
line 210, in processInputEvent
     consumed = self.function(script, inputEvent)
   File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/script.py",
line 5944, in goNextLine
     self.presentLine(nextObj, nextCharOffset)
   File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/script.py",
line 2127, in presentLine
     self.speakContents(self.currentLineContents)
   File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/script.py",
line 5380, in speakContents
     clumped = self.clumpUtterances(utterances)
   File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/script.py",
line 5354, in clumpUtterances
     for [element, acss] in utterances:
ValueError: too many values to unpack

This traceback error message producing following simptoms:
For example in l10n.gnome.org translation webpage when I wbrowsing
prewious translation diffs with Up or Down arrow keys with a project,
Orca doesn't spokening links, Orca nothing spokening this situation when
I jump a link with Up or Down arrow key. When I reviewing screen
contents with a braille display, the  braille display presented the
links. Very interesting, if I moving Up or Down arrow key this links,
braille display is not refreshing automaticaly, but only this type links
not happening this tasks, perhaps because not processed the input events
when this traceback is happening.

Possible fix this error with 3.1.1 master branch and 3.0 branch?
Unfortunately I not remember what bugreport are reported prewious this
traceback error message.
I tested this issue now with Ubuntu Natty, and Orca 3.1.1 master version
with Firefox 4.0, but this issue are reproducable with Orca 3.0.0 and
Firefox 3.6 too.

Have a chance to fix this issue before next Orca 3.0 maintenance version
is coming out?

Attila