Re: [orca-list] gnome3, Orca, and Arch

Yes, I had to install that package too to get Orca working on my
system as well.

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 08:51:40AM +0100, Michael Whapples wrote:
OK, it sounds like sound is working, it may be another issue I
encountered. Check whether you have the package at-spi2-atk
installed. On archlinux I think it is possible to install orca and
not get that package, but it is required for orca to see
applications.

Does anyone know which package should really depend on at-spi2-atk
to get it pulled in when installing? I sort of think it probably
isn't orca, may be its atk.

Michael Whapples