Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 7.04: orca fails to read most screens

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 11:27:07AM EST, Andy B. wrote:

I am trying to install Ubuntu 7.04 on a computer as the only OS. For some
reason, I can't get the accessible installer to come up with the boot loader
menu so I have to run it from the desktop/terminal window.

Ubuntu 7.04 is way out of date in terms of both accessibility support, and security and bug fix updates. I
suggest you try using a minimum of Ubuntu 10.04 if you want deacent accessibility support.

Luke