Re: [orca-list] Accessible login in Gnome3

I did the original write-up in the Orca wiki for gdm a11y in
ArchLinux.  I need to get up to speed with gnome 3 and see how config
settings are maintained now and update that documentation.  There have
been many changes to gnome for version 3 and I haven't kept up verry
well since I started my new job and I only have access to a single
laptop while out here on the road so have been skiddish about
experimenting with late breaking versions of gnome and pulse audio and
all that.  Once I get cought up, I'll try and update the wiki with
more accurate information.