[orca-list] Whose Firefox issue is this?

Not finding a Twitter client that meets my varied requirements, I set up my own private StatusNet instance with plans of using its web interface for non-mobile purposes. Only I'm running into accessibility issues. In particular, if you visit:

http://status.thewordnerd.info/nolan/all

and arrow down through the various updates with a recent daily of Firefox 4 and Orca master as of now, the first line of multi-line updates seems to not be read at all. Seems like it only presents the image.

I've noticed a few inconsistencies with images before, wherein they get presented twice on a single line (I.e. the image's text, the line on which the image is located, then the image text again.) This is the first time this issue has outright blocked presentation of what's on the same line, though.

Can anyone else confirm, and with whom should I file this?

Thanks.