[orca-list] orca 2.91.93 strange problem

Hello,
I tried to install the latest orca and encountered strange thing.
I removed python-yaml because it was no longer needed but this shouldn't affect it. I made it successfully and used checkinstall to install it. After launching, it displays terminal window and some debugging information about orca being installed before liblouis. But after I had ran ./configure orca didn't complain.
What can be wrong?
Thank you,
Vojta