Re: [orca-list] Orca with Webkit?

Hi
Thanks. I know it's not ready for testing, but I had to ask since Arch just recently replaced their Gecko-compiled version of Yelp 2 with Webkit and this made it useless. I'll build from master when I get a bit more time, since I also need to update glib among other things (needs 2.27, arch has 2.26).