[orca-list] how to guide developers to make their software accessible?

Hello,
Unfortunatelly, I'm finding more parts of gnucash program not accessible.
But I think that it wouldn't require many changes to make it more accessible. I would like to send request to the developers. But where should I point them? Are there any accessibility rules, that should be used? Any standarts? I mean linux version of gnucash, so it will work with orca.
Thank you,
Vojta