Re: [orca-list] Unattended install

Kickstart and orca have no problem with each other.  I know that since I
installed a ubuntu system with kickstart once then was able to start orca
up on it after the fact.  Actually with the %post directives in kickstart
it ought to be possible to configure lots of things and get orca up and
talking before kickstart finishes installing.On Sun, 20 Mar 2011, mattias