Re: [orca-list] some issues in orca from git

Hi,

Now I ended up setting my punctuation settings to none in my
orca-customization.py because the new preferences were not saved or read
currectly in orca settings.

Can you please check another thing:
If you press ctrl-alt-d to minimize all windows and go to desktop, does
your brailledisplay show the selected items?
On my machine it doesn't.
I see many braille context stuff layered pane etc but not the string of
the selected item.
When I disable braillecontext then it works as expected.
BR.
halim