Re: [orca-list] some issues in orca from git

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 08:05:40PM +0100, Halim Sahin wrote:
2. Pressing ok does not close orca preferences.
I've run into this problem too.  In fact, this has been around for at
least one week for me.  I con't have a specific point at which this
started.  I usually ended up pressing Apply and then would have to hit
escape to close the dialog.  It's like the OK button causes the
preferences dialog to re-open; not too sure on that.