Re: [orca-list] gnucash

HI.

My name is Alex Midence.  This is my first posting to this list.  Lots
of familiar names.  Anyway, I have used Gnu Cash before and found it
tolerably accessible in Gnome.  Sure is more accessible in Gnome with
Orca than it is in Windows with Jaws or anything else since gtk+ has
poor support for MSAA right now.  I do recall running into poor
accessibility in some areas but it's been a while now since I tried
using it last (ca. Oct or Nov of 2010).

Thanks.

Alex M