[orca-list] gnucash

Hello,
I recently have started using gnucash for tracking my money. It's great program, it offers lots of possibilities. However, I find that one part that can be very helpful isn't very accessible. When you press enter on some account the register opens. And here orca simply says layered list or something like that (translated from czech) and nothing is announcing. I'm in some text area, I know it but when I move cursor or type or delete, nothing is announced.
I will attach any needed files if you tell me what exactly.
Thank you,
Vojta