Re: [orca-list] interesting firefox 4.0 weirdness

Thanks for the tip Jose, the ctrl+r did work for me also to gain access to my start page. Funny part is, the bug seems to be hit-or-miss. When I launched ff4 the first time, it just automatically worked, as with ff3.6, but then after closing down, and re-launching again, had the same problem as posted, but was able to fix with control R. Thanks again, and have an awesome Tuesday.

Guy