[orca-list] interesting firefox 4.0 weirdness

Hi all, just wondering if any of you are having a problem with firefox 4.0 when it starts up. I've been beeting around on it since I got home from the weekend, and so far all is OK except for a problem when starting it up. My startup home page is google, and unless I go to another web page and back, I cannot tab to or use any form commands to get to anything on the page. I can use the numeric keypad and see stuff is there, but that's about it. Anyone else having the same problem, or is there something I may not have set properly? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy