Re: [orca-list] flite again.

You should simply be able to uncomment the line in your config that adds the flite module. The line I gave you in an earlier mail started with a "#", which just needs to be removed. I think Ubuntu 9.10 speech-dispatcher has support for Flite compiled in already. Otherwise, you can use spd-conf from a terminal, (I think it's supported in that version, but I'm not 100% sure), and answer its questions. It's mostly yes/no questions, and everything should be easy enough to understand. If you need help with spd-conf, I'll be able to help off list.
~Kyle