[orca-list] Orca test run with Muztech community?

hi all, my name is Dominique, and I've joined a few days ago.
I'd like to show you my website, and help out with accessibility issues with Orca, and tips and tricks? Currently, main screen-reader accessibility has been tested with JAWS 10, 11, and some one probably has tested with 12, but I don't know for sure.

http://www.muztechcommunity.com

It's a grate way for people to get to know each other, chat in the forums:

http://muztechcommunity.com/forum

and do things on the social site.

http://social.muztechcommunity.com

I'd like for you guys to check out my site, and give thoughts, reviews, etc, on it, if you'd like, and if you wish, sign up for services and have a blast!
I'm new to the website building, and am working with Chris graham
Developer of Ocportal, a grate fantastic CMS with accessibility issues and improvements for Screen-readers.

http://ocportal.com

please let me know what you think!

Enjoy!
if any questions or problems or anything, please don't be afraid to email me off list, or maybe hit me up on GTalk/aim/twitter

40493raywonder gmail com
is GTalk, and aim, and twitter is

@raywonder

http://twitter.com/raywonder

got Facebook?

check out:

http://facebook.com/raywonder

for my music related page!

--
I believe that accessibility is important and that am trying to make a site for all to enjoy.

I've never had the chance to try it out with Orca untill now.

Dominique: Site admin of Muztech Community... website: http://www.muztechcommunity.com For online support: visit http://www.muztechcommunity.com/tickets to open a support ticket with our staff.