[orca-list] Thunderbird Still Broken

I haven't used thunderbird for a while so forgot the current state of
things.  I see that you can only read a message once with Orca; after
reading a message in a separate window, subsequent messages cannot be
read by using the up and down arrow keys in Orca.  Does anyone else
still confirm this behavior? I'm using Latest master git pull of Orca
with gnome 3 and thunderbird 3.3 something.

For now, I'm sticking to mutt or using the gmail web interface.