Re: [orca-list] Newbie With a question

Hello,
By default the orca key for entering/leaving flat review is keypad minus (top right of the keypad). The numlock should still work fine. However should you want to change the key used for flat review, this can still be done. Press the orca key (usually numpad 0 in desktop mode or capslock in laptop mode) and press space while the orca key is held down (this enters the orca preferences). Now cursor right until you find the key bindings page. Now press tab until you get to the list of key bindings (this should be two presses of tab, the first press of tab will get you to the control for selecting the orca key). Now cursor down the list of bindings until you find the one for enter/leave flat review and press enter and then press the key combination you wish to use. after setting the key binding press tab to get to the OK button and then press space to save the preferences and exit.

Michael whapples