Re: [orca-list] Should Orca announce table during sayAll?

I don't think this should be in the say-all loop but it would be good
when reading down line by line.  When reading with say-all, I would
not want the continuous flow of reading to be interrupted with
structural announcements.  When reading manually line by line or word
by word, then the announcements would be most valuable; in fact I wish
Firefox would do that today.

If people really want this while reading continuously, then it should
be a user definable option.