Re: [orca-list] Renaming Files in GNOME 3

Hey thanks for the suggested house cleaning tip; good idea.  I went
aback and tried some more renaming and it still doesn't work in list
view but it does seem to work in icon view which is what the desktop
is also in.  I personally prefer the list view in nautilus but maybe I
will have to get used to the other view instead.  Besides,, list view
really pokes to a crawl on large lists anyway.  Strange though, I
tried the icon view earlier on folders other than desktop and it
wouldn't work then but it does now.  So it is probably a bug in
nautilus; perhaps I should file a bug there concerning list mode.
Thanks again for checking this out for me.