Re: [orca-list] Orca to read titlebar

Hy Milton,

I confirm this, but my test result is not 100% safe unfortunately.
I using Ubuntu Lucid now, libreoffice from libreoffice PPA and Orca 3.1.2pre version. I try reproduce this issue, and I see following traceback error message the debug.out file:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/input_event.py", line 210, in processInputEvent
    consumed = self.function(script, inputEvent)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/scripts/default.py", line 1959, in presentTitle
    for (string, voice) in title:
ValueError: too many values to unpack

Anybody possible looking this issue for example an other system with officialy packaged the Libreoffice 3.3 version? The problem is happening too with Orca 3.0.2 maintenance version? If other people confirming this issue and we known what Orca version happening this issue, I doing welcome the bugreport and attaching the already maked debug.out file.

Attila