Re: [orca-list] a question with bug #651206 inprogress fix related

Hy Joanie,

I think I found the problem for first line presenting related with I prewious letter wrote: If I disable the enableBrailleContext preference with user-settings.conf file, for example gedit application every typed text with the first line presenting right with contracted format if I uncheck the present cursor highlighted word with uncontracted format check box. So, the cursor offset modification is not need, my first attached patch for bug#651206 bugreport is working right.

My question:
How can possible resolving this issue? Some time the presenting braille context informations is very need. With pyatspy.role_text and similar widgets related, need separating the braille context and real text for example with a \n character?
Or need doing a gui check box this setting?

Attila