[orca-list] A question with Orca GUI preferences dialog/braille page related

Hy Joanie,

Before I reporting a bug, I have got a question with Orca preferences dialog/braille page related: If the Orca GUI preferences dialog/braille tab the enable braille support check box is unchecked, presenting other braille related preferences (enable braille monitor check box, enable contracted braille check box, etc). This is happening too when I stored new Orca settings. Not better hiding this preferences if unchecked the enable braille support check box, or this is have designing purposes? For example, if a developer using braille monitor feature only, but uncheck the Orca braille support check box, see too the braille output with braille monitor and possible testing for example Orca contracted braille feature?

Attila