Re: [orca-list] Finding the Desktop in Gnome 3?

I noticed today that when I started up X, that I could have a desktop
available by cycling through the presses of Shift+Ctrl+Tab.  I didn't
have to start Nautilus first; has this apparently been fixed some
place? I think Arch packagers updated some gnome stuff last week and
Nautilus may have been one of them - not sure at this point.