Re: [orca-list] MOTA v0.19 for Linux Released!

Hi Storm,

No, the only dependencies are LibSDL 1.2.13 and FMOD Ex 4.34.However,
I will say the initial Linux version I uploaded has a bug in it where
looks for the FMOD Ex library in the wrong location. I'm going to be
uploading an updated version today or tomorrow that resolves this bug.
If you get the error "can lot locate libfmodex01.so" or something to
that effect that was because there was a linker problem in my Makefile
that caused the executable to look for the library in the wrong
location.