Re: [orca-list] browser support

Orca mostly works with Epiphany, but it seems to crash rather frequently and it's currently not possible to tab to an HTML5 audio or video element, not to mention that for some reason, which seems unrelated to Orca, these elements make no sound even when I can find the play button and activate it. That said, it does mostly work, and improvements are being made. I've also had limited success with Midori and Surf, but these lesser-known browsers appear to be somewhat less supported in Orca than Epiphany or Firefox. From my tests, it would seem that Firefox still works better with Orca than any other browser, although Webkit support has greatly improved within the last year, and will likely continue to improve rapidly.
~Kyle