Re: [orca-list] OT: SMart Phones

Definitely go with an Android device with an integrated keyboard. I have heard many people who talk about how
great their iPhone is until they've had it for a couple of weeks, at which time they're ready to purchase a
separate keyboard just so they can use it effectively. It doesn't matter how much Apple tries to improve the
accessibility of the touch screen, it will always be slower than pushing tactile buttons.

And yes, I am aware of all the tactile iPhone screen protectors that have become available over the last
couple of years, but these are still separate items which will likely need to be purchased multiple times for
different tasks or if either the OS or application software changes the position of anything on the screen.
~Kyle