Re: [orca-list] unity trouble

Glen,
I am using unity with Ubuntu 11.04. There are a few bugs, but overall,
it works well. To fix your accessible installation, at the login screen,
press enter on your user name, then press alt+CTRL+tab to get to the
panel. Tab over 4 times, and expand the combo box. Select Ubuntu
classic, then press enter. Next press alt+CTRL+tab to get back to the
password screen. Type your password and press enter. After a minute or
so, you should be booted into a classic gnome session.
I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jeremy