Re: [orca-list] switching speech language frequently

Hy Robert,

I have got an ydea, but need implementing future if technical my ydea possible doing. Because ciclical switch is not always doing you possible wanted result (impossible determining you what language want using actual when you doing the future switch command), I think need doing following feature: For example, the future speech language switch command is Orca modifier+Shift+l. If you future press this keystroke, will be present a simple dialog, with containing a label, a combo box, an OK button and a Cancel button. The combo box actual selected item is the actual using voice person. You need only select what voice character you want using, and activate the OK button. If you activate the OK button, all Orca related voice characters will be changing with you selected new voice (default, uppercase, hiperlink and system voice characters).
This implementation ydea is good your openion?
Joanie, technical possible implementing this ydea your openion before final Orca 3.2 release?

Attila