[orca-list] I see a traceback error message when I ran direct Orca Thunderbird application preference file

Hy,

Following traceback error message is known bug or right with latest uptodated Orca git master version if I run manual the Mozilla.py or Thunderbird.py file with Orca app-settings directory?
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Thunderbird.py", line 39, in <module>
orca.scripts.toolkits.Gecko.script_settings.controlCaretNavigation = True
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'scripts'
Reproducation steps:
1. If have, remove the .local/share/orca/app-settings/Thunderbird.* file.
2. Create again the Thunderbird Orca application preferences file with Orca application-specific preference dialog. 3. Navigate the .local/share/orca/app-settings directory and run Thunderbird.py file with python Thunderbird.py command. I see this traceback error message when I run manual the Mozilla.py file with .local/share/orca/app-settings directory too.
If anybody confirming this and need, I reporting this bug.

Attila