Re: [orca-list] (RFC) speaking position in XUL menus

I also like being able to know this information.  Any additional info
can help learn a new application better.  Now I do think it should be
optional though because as familiarity increases, one could get around
more efficiently with less automatic speech but if you should want the
additional information just press the Orca+Enterkey and have that
spoken along with counts in radio buttons, list items, etc.