From: Milton [mailto:milton tomaatnet nl]
Sent: 14 January 2011 13:16
To: Nick Adamson; blinux-list redhat com; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Changing volume in Gnome.

There are 2 ways; first try to adjust the volume setting in Orca by
pressing the Preferences button, then go to the Speech page and tab to
the Volume setting. With the arrow up and down you can increase or
decrease the volume.
Second you can adjest the volume setting in the Sound preferences in
System > Preferences > Sound.
I run Lucid but I think the above is the same in Hardy.
Milton