[orca-list] In Ubuntu natty, valid the help topics is not displaying?

Hy,

Before I reporting following bug, I would like ask your help a confirmation:
My Ubuntu Natty have now Orca-2.91.4 factory packaged version. When I click the help button in main window, nothing happen. I see a traceback message with the debug.out file, with I don't no already reported anybody or this trace back message are valid or not real error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/orca/orca_gui_main.py", line 162, in helpButtonClicked
    orca.helpForOrca()
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/orca/orca.py", line 1755, in helpForOrca
    gtk.get_current_event_time())
gio.Error: (the gived place is not supported)
In my Lucid system have Orca full uptodated git master version, and the help topics is wonderful displaying if I click the main window help button. Anybody confirming this problem, or this problem existing only my Natty system? If anybody confirming this problem, this is an Ubuntu Natty specific problem (need I reporting this problem with gnome-orca package with launchpad.net), or a general problem and needI reporting this problem with bugzilla?

Now I not installed in my Natty system yet the full uptodated git master version, but if need, I of course doing this to test this problem.

Attila