Re: [orca-list] brasero anyone

Hi,
I noticed that gnomebaker doesn't work with .ogg files. There is a patch at:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1446682&page=2
which fixes this problem. Apparently gnomebaker has the ability, but something gets registered incorrectly. I have made a .deb for i386 users I am sure it will work with Vinux and Ubuntu lucid. Here's the link for anyone interested:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9638346/gnomebaker_0.6.4-1ubuntu2_i386.deb
Thanks
Storm
--
All newspaper editorial writers ever do is come down from the hills after
the battle is over and shoot the wounded.