[orca-list] Reading Evolution Appointment Calendar?

As suggested on the 'Accessible Applications' section of the Orca documentation, I set all views in Evolution
to 'list view', and the cursor is on.  This seems to work, as expected, in the message and addressbook views.
 In the appointment calendar, moving through the list view reads column headings, but no values.  As a test,
I created a couple of appointments for today and tomorrow.  I see the two rows, one per appointment, but, for
instance, the 'summary' column just says 'summary', for both.  If I open the suggested appointment, the
fields read as I think they should.  Is there some setting I'm missing?  The Orca document says nothing about
the calendar.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Dave_H