[orca-list] multi-select lists

Hello,
Does orca have the capacity to work with multi-select list boxes?  Multi-select lists typically come with print directions to "hold the control key to make multiple selections."  A common use is on job-applications for geographic preferences.

I poked through the wiki but didn't find anything that appeared relevant.  I've seen at least one implementation where arrowing up and down in the list, with the screen-reader, did *not* auto-select the option, the user had to press the space-bar to explicitly mark the individual entries.

It's not a feature I use every day, but the applications that do employ multi-select lists are important that I would like to be able to interact with them in linux with orca.

Thank you

P.S.

I'm currently using Orca 2.32.1 from the arch repositories.