[orca-list] Times ande seettings in vinux 3.1

    Hi all,

I am using vinux 3.1 in a vmware vertual machine. I reconfigured the date/time and I knotest that though the time was now set to us easrtern time the time was around 30 minus ahead. How do I fix this? Also, I changed my keyboard layout from uk to usa, I still am using the uk lay out in other words I have to use right ault q to get the at sign. How do I fix this? Thanks again for the help.

Matthew