Re: [orca-list] a page where orca does not read correctly

Yes, I do notice that, it seems to be something special about the first item of the list as I think there is a sub list in there and the same seems to happen. Also I notice it going back to the item from the line below.

I have noticed something similar on some other pages but am not quite sure whether its exactly the same problem.

Michael Whapples