Re: [orca-list] Structural HTML navigation by lists

In my opinion, links is the most important to be able to navigate via a list. I say this personally, and from my experience as both a tech support rep at a cable internet provider, as well as an AT instructor. It is easy enough to use h/shift+h to go between headings, and similar keys for other form elements, etc. While a search is possible using ctrl+f, being able to list links and do first letter navigation to a known link (such as login or download) would be awesome, even if you did have to press the first letter a few times to get there. Just my little bit of feedback, but any questions, shoot me an E-mail.

Thanks,

Guy