Re: [orca-list] The best Orca and Linux match

I use VMware Player, and I find it completely accessible with Orca. When
installing Ubuntu 11.10, press control+s after you hear the drums and
Orca will start. This will also put you in the accessibility profile, so
you'll get Unity 2D as the default desktop. I've installed Ubuntu 11.10
in VMware Player with absolutely no sighted help. Make sure your sound
card is attached when creating your virtual machine in VMware Player and
you might need to raise the sound volume in your virtual machine.

LightDM isn't currently accessible with Orca, so you'll need to type
your password after you've waited long enough to log in and hear Orca
start. Accessibility tips that came out when Oneric was released can be
found at:
http://ubuntuaccessibility.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/oneiric-ocelot/