[orca-list] Automatic detection of keyboard lay out and time zone in latest Ubuntu installer with 3G dongle?

Hey all I know that the Ubuntu 11.12 installer can use wireless and LAN connections to automatically detect
the keyboard lay out and time zone but if I run the live cd or DVD set up my 3G dongle then run the installer
will it detect my time zone and keyboard lay out automatically? Your help with this question would be most
welcome! Kind regards trey