Re: [orca-list] ibm voices

On 12/16/2011 05:08 AM, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
What version of Ubuntu are you running? What version of Voxin?

For example, I think I had to move up to Voxin 0.37 to get it to work
with Ubuntu 11.04. When trying to install an older version of Voxin,
there was an error message and Voxin wasn't installed correctly. It
didn't lead to the problems you're describing though.

I'm not sure if Voxin supports Ubuntu 11.10 yet. I haven't tried this
combination yet. I know people have been able to get Voxin to work with
alphas of Ubuntu 12.04, but I don't know the details myself. You might
try taking this question to the Vinux support list or IRC channel.